14 night tour: A fascination with the universe
Delhi –Agra –Jaipur –Nagaur –Jaisalmer –Jodhpur –Udaipur -Delhi
Incredible India – just the words fill our senses with the exotic, vibrant colours, delicious food and historic cultures and iconic treasures like the Taj Mahal.
To combine all of this with a fascination for the universe and some exceptional stargazing in the most breath-taking locations, look no further than this adventure to India seen through the lens of someone captivated with the stars and the universe.
Much of what we know about Indian astronomy comes from the Sanskrit sacred books called the Vedas and this tour through India will offer something to delight the amateur astronomer and the professional – as well as delighting and appealing to anyone who wants to discover the real India in an authentic and dynamically different way
All our accommodation is handpicked for exceptional quality and the most professional guides are all included. As you travel through India, immerse yourself in the cultures and colours of India through historical monuments such as the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort, star gaze in the incredible Thar Desert near Jaisalmer, visit observatories – explore the galaxies, ride elephants, visit the “Venice of the East” – beautiful Udaipur and seek out India`s hidden gems
- Incredible historical sight seeing including Taj Mahal at Sunset
- Stargazing in the Jaisalmer desert
- Visits to Nehru Planetarium and Jantar Mantar Observatory
- An exciting Jeep safari to the famous Black Buck Sanctuary for unique wildlife viewing
- A visit to Udaipur Solar Observatory which is situated on an island in the middle of Lake Fatehsagar
- An Elephant Ride through Jaipur
Return to India main page