The Islands of Siankaba Lodge
Where is it?
The Islands of Siankaba is located on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls. Victoria Falls is the ‘Seventh Wonder of the Natural World’. The lodge is situated some 24 miles from the Victoria Falls and is almost equidistant to Chobe National Park in Botswana on two islands on the Zambian side of the Zambezi River.
To access - Fly to Livingstone Airport, and it is a short 40 minute road transfer. Or cross from Chobe, into Zambia by boat and then a short 15 minute transfer
Why go there?
- Islands of Siankaba is the most perfect five star retreat boasting the most beautiful river views and perfect for visiting Victoria Falls yet avoiding the crowds.
- Fantastic cuisine
- Sisters of Africa Spa -“Where the world meets an African touch”. Sisters of Africa Spa offers a range of unique treatments based on age-old Zambian healing techniques.
- A lodge that pays back to the local community in schooling and environmental projects
Six tented chalets set in seclusion in an elevated position overlooking the Zambezi. Each privately situated room is large and spacious with ceiling fans, luxurious furnishings and private viewing decks overlooking the ever changing Zambezi River. Enjoy the privacy of these viewing decks by settling down with a cold drink from your mini bar, to while away an afternoon watching the Zambezi meander by.
The romantic en-suite bathrooms feature huge bath tubs, separate showers, luxurious bath robes and offer a unique range of hand selected aromatherapy bathroom products.
What can I do?
INCLUDED in the cost (subject to seasonal variations):
- Guided Tour of Victoria Falls ( Choice of Zambian side or Zimbabwe side* passport conditions apply)
- Curio market shop
- Sunset cruise
- Fishing (seasonal and strictly catch and release)
- Makoro trips
- Guided Nature trail walk
- Cultural Tour of Siankaba village by foot or mountain bike
- Visit to community nursery school
- Picnic Island lunch
At additional cost:
- Bunji Jumping
- Elephant Back Safaris
- Fly Fishing
- Gorge Swing
- Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls
- Micro light Flights
- Quad biking
- Rhino Walks
- Tours of Mosi O Tunya National Park and Chobe National Park
- Trips to Livingstone Island
- Trips to Livingstone Museum
- White Water Rafting
Perfect for any occasion! Weddings and honeymoons are catered for with such style, personalisation and care!